Professional dancer, He started studying dance with Lidia Serini’s teaching (Royal Academy of Dance registered Teacher) in Italy. He developped his contemporary dance technique knowledge studying with: Ria Higler, Guillem Mont, Matej Kejzar, Ayaovi Kokousse, Flo Holzinger, Nicola Laudati, Michele Abbondanza, Max Campagnani, Giorgio Rossi, Roberto Castello, Transition Dance Company, Dv8 physical teather, David Hernandez, Iris Erez, Benjamin Bohar, Eva Sanchez Martz, Barbara Toma, Virgilio Sieni, Roberto Zappalà, Le Qualibò. Many collaborations with artists such as Ericka Florez, Jodie Wingham, Larissa Sansour, Beverly Bennet, Otobong Nkanga, Paul Nose, Fayrouz Kaddahal, Andrea Roccato, Diego Morga, Piero Salvatori and more. He’s actually running a dance project for art spaces called CDL Contemporary Dance Lab.
- 2010 – “Deep-en-enza” by Lidia Serini; “International dance festival VISIONI DI P(A)RTE” – Teatro Kismet Opera.
- 2013 – “Agorà” by Virgilio Sieni; Biennale of Venice
- 2014 – “Un Tulipano Quadro” by Antonio Abatangelo; teatro PimOff.
- 2014 – “Astrazioni Mentali” by Lidia Serini and Antonio Abatangelo; “International dance festival VISIONI DI P(A)RTE” – Teatro Kismet Opera.
- 2014 – “10 rooms” by Eva Sanchez Martz; “International dance festival VISIONI DI P(A)RTE” – Teatro Kismet Opera.
- 2014 – ““Non so più cosa son cosa faccio… forse faro il designer” by Barbara Toma; “International dance festival VISIONI DI P(A)RTE” – Teatro Kismet Opera.
- SNDO to attend the BA in Choreography placed at de Theaterschool in Amsterdam.
- Modem Advanced training – Roberto Zappalà dance company.
- Antonio Aba Contemporary Dance Lab for aged 18+ placed at New Art Exchange Ltd – Nottingham (UK) for beginners and advanced level with final perfomanc by students called “Are we… ?”
- Body/Buildings – workshop ft Ericka Florez (visual artist) – Nottingham Contemporary Museum (UK). With collaboration of Rob Van Beek.
- The poetic of mouvement – dance workshop – Surface gallery UK
Performances and collaborations:
- “Astrazioni Mentali” performance – staged at NAE art gallery, Surface gallery (Jodie Wingham exhibition) and public spaces of Nottingham (UK).
- “The Form that I dress” performance – Larissa Sansour exhibition launch at NAE art gallery in Nottingham (UK).
- “Duo for one space #1 and #2 – performances – Gallery tours exhibitions at New Art Exchange Nottingham (UK).
- “Dissonance” – exhibition – Perfomance for the Beverly Bennet (artist) collective work.
- “Abstractjam#1” – performance ft Paul Nose (musician) – Surface gallery (UK).
- “N-cycle”– performance for Otobong Nkanga Exhibition – Nottingham Contemporary Museum (UK)